CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 2 May 2013

The First Temptation


It was a time of mere knowing. I was in class and found the world around was so much to know. So much to explore. Yet so lesser the chances were. The daily life was very boring with full of worthless routines like to rise early and study and go to school in uniform(which i hated) then came to home to have a little play and then again to study and sleep. Yet i always dreamt to find something, something new and exciting. The world seemed to be covered above 90% to me and i was looking for chances to uncover.
There was a girl, sila just opposite to our home who somehow became the first one to be discovered. She could not be good looking at that age but i felt attracted to her. Her smile used to make me happy. She also used to join us in afternoon games and we often had some unuttered lines shared which none other noticed ever. But which lines? I did not know. It was a matter to feel.
One day when i was studying in my room(not my personal room as we were a large joined family and there could not be a single room for a minor) i could not take my mind out of thinking of sila. Actually there was nothing much to think but i could not take my mind out. We two only used to play a game in which a stone was to be hidden, and the place used to be too small to hide something so we used to hide them in our body, like in our pants or pockets. One noon, while we were playing i hid it in my half pant and after searching a lot in my pockets and mouth she pulled down my pant and found it but she did not smile of her winning even she was not taking the stone out – she was just staring. Then came her turn to hide that piece.
I somehow knew where it might be but acting unknown and found other places. The game was not tough actually. She used to wear frock and that had no pockets. So she always hid the stone in her mouth but if i at first found it there, there would be no meaning to play. So the game was full of fake customs. This time it was not in her mouth(which i anticipated already). But i checked it fully only to make it longer. Then some wrong places as well and then i too pulled down her panty and saw it there. Neither she told me to take it out nor i did. In the next round we two already knew where the stone was going to be.
That time when she pulled out my pant she touched my penis with utter curiosity. She took it in her hand and kinda rub it. It stood. Then in her turn i too follow the new rule and touched her pussy, caressed, she was looking at me. Then my turn came. This time she did a lot more things to my penis. I was like in some other place, the feeling was unput downable. But a lot of time went by there, so it was to be the last round and her turn. But that time i could not find it there. I searched a lot but it was not there. I asked her,”where?”, “it’s there. Find with mind”, she said. Then suddenly someone came and we fled away.
The whole incident i saw again while thinking of her and was not able to study. I was run by the question : where was actually the stone? Was she lying? Oh god! How can i read now. I went out to go to loo, it was outside of the home. The same old view again, someone’s cooking, someone’s chatting in high tone, someone’s breast feeding a baby. I was very absent minded and just stood still and looked at them indifferent. “what are you looking at, you bad boy?”, somebody cried out in anger and i like broke into my room, forgetting that i headed to loo and i did not do it. May be because i was scared of the fact that i did not study a little till now. ‘But ‘bad boy’ ! wait a minute, what i have done to be a bad boy!’ I was little angry and that helped unknowingly to forget sila and i finally was into study.
“don’t listen to your aunt. I know you are a good boy.”, kaki told me entering the room. Kaki was my youngest uncle’s wife. Her name was sonali. She was fair, slender and became recently a mother of a baby boy. She was 29. She was always seen breast feeding her child. I remember when she came first in our home she had some unidentified odor in all her body. I did not like that. Though she was like hanging around me – always trying to come to me, hug me even kiss me on cheeks.
After every evening she used to come to me with ‘prasad’ and some flowers from puja, give me those and lower her body to kiss my cheeks. I could not bear it. It was odorous and nasty. But i did not tell that to her, fearing that might hurt her. Otherwise she was nice and supportive. I remember one day, after giving the flowers and prasad, she kissed me a little more closer to lips. I was taken aback! But she gave a pleasuring smile and left. After that day her kisses became more closer to my lips but not on the lips. And after each time she looked happy for it. ‘For what? Coming to my lips?’ I did not know. Likewise one normal day, i was reading as usual, she came and kissed me. It was a lip kiss. Then she smiled with great joy and left. Even though her odorous lips, i liked that feeling. Then it went on regularly. Later i found out that having tambaku and khaini can make breath odorous as well as lips and she was addicted to both them.
“But what makes her think that i am bad boy. What did i do?”, i asked kaki.
“Oo well... uhhmm.. ok telling. You were seeing me breast feeding naa, for that she said.”
“But i did not!! And if i did, so...? what’s wrong with that?”
“Nothing’s wrong babu. Actually your aunt is dirty minded.” Her baby cried and she left. But i was then in a big hollow. ‘What is dirty in that?! What’s wrong with her! Anyway i have to study now, it’s already late.’ And i started studying again. After a minute or two, some noises of crackers and sound boxes came from the street. It might be some ‘vasan’(a procession to merge a God/ Goddess clay idol into water). I neglected it as i was already disturbed much. Everyone ran out to see that near the road.
I heard their foot steps going out the main door. Suddenly kaki came to me and told, ”you wanna see right? See.” I saw her to open her blouse and bring one boob out of it. It was hanging just one foot away from me. I was still. Though still i knew that there was nothing wrong with it but i could not bring my eyes back. Kaki murmured, “come on, touch it. Don’t worry anything. Come....”.
Slowly i placed my hand on it. ‘Oh god! It’s terribly soft! And how big it is! The feel is so wonderful.’ I said, “it’s beautiful..” i was unable to take my eyes and hands away from it. I touched it whole as much as i could grasp by the two of my hands. Then she said, “now let me leave. Anyone may come.” But i was still hearing the noises of vasan from the road and definitely not in the mood of leaving it. So i used my mind and said, “i haven’t seen the other one.” She giggled and opened her entire two boobs before me. Not knowing what to do, i just caressed them and felt them, felt their beauty. I was lost. “now everyone is coming.”, she said all of a sudden and i too found the noise of vasan was fade. She grabbed her boobs, placed them inside her blouse and fled away leaving me in half-sense, mesmerized.
That night in dream i was pressing her boobs with all my power and melt in their beauty and softness. And when i woke up i had two feelings – 1. Why did not i do that when i got the chance? 2. I had a strong hard on which was not willing to low. That day – whole day, i was having that kind of hard on many times, in school, in play even in the time of eating! It was indeed very hard to hide it in my half pant as i used not to wear inner, and any boy of that age had same fact. Finally the evening came with great anxiety. My head was spinning. I was running out of words. And the clock was running so slowly.... so so slowly. I could sense that others were doing the same thing as usual as yesterday, but what i did not consider was – it might be no vasan today. So i waited with high end anxiety all the evening and nothing happened. There was no vasan and for that the pain i got, i had nobody to blame for.
After nearly one week, i came from bath and entered into the room of study to wear fresh cloths. I was in towel. When i locked the door, i heard a voice from inside, “o you are going to change?” i turned my head and it was kaki! I was like stuck by electric shock – ‘me and her inside this locked room, others are preparing food or eating’. I stood still, “yes.” “wait, then i am leaving.”, saying so she passed by me to the door to open. I was like ‘what the hell is it!’ But i did not want to miss this golden opportunity, so i begged, “can i see them one more time now?” she turned her head to me and said with winky smile, “what? My doodh(boobs in bengali term)? Humm?” my head was lowered with guiltiness but it was such kind of crime i would want to do many times. “hu(yes)”, i said. Then she paused for 10 seconds, and said, “then go ahead but be quick.” I saw her eyes. they were giving permission.
I looked at her breast and grabbed them and pressed the way i dreamt. “open your blouse naa”, i pleaded. “no, do just like this.”, she was eyeing the door. Then she might hear something and removed my hands forcibly, went to unlock the door to leave. I told panting, “when will u show me then?” she unlocked and opened the door and stood half in and out of the room, said, “look, they all will know someday and i will have big problem.”
“But what’s wrong in it?”
“You fool! Only husband and wife do such things.”, she giggled and saw the passage sharply.
“But why? I mean why is that so? Is there a rule or something?”, i had to clear my doubt.
“Look i have to go now. Anyone may come.”, she looked serious. But i had to take the last chance, “wait, please. Tell me that you will allow me to
see them later and frequently..” she giggled and said, “ok ok. Later but not many times. But be quiet now.” I cried in aware voice, “how many? 5 times at least?” but till then she left greedily to dining.
The evening of that day i could do anything to fondle her boobs. I was like roaring in the room for a chance. My all anxiety fear had gone. Rather some courage took their place. But nothing happened. The next day afternoon when i was leaving to play i found her swiping the passage. I wore my shoe and pressed her boob passing by. She giggled. After that, i did this job many times and many ways, specially when she used to sleep in the afternoon. I would peep from the door whether anyone was around and go to her and grab them. It became an intoxication. But i never had the chance to see or touch them opened.
Days passed. Her infant baby grew up a little. I too ascended one class higher i.e. class vii. Sila was changed a lot. She looked different she talked different and did not regularly come to our home. But above all, she had developed her boobs too! I had not taken her as a woman and now she became one, by some magic! I used to see her small yet beautiful boobs when she would sit before her home and i would come from play to my home. She really seemed to be some different girl. She looked beautiful, a blooming beauty.
After having much rejection and difficulty, i lost interest in kaki – with great grief. Though sometime i jumped upon any opportunity on her, but a few resulted success only. One evening some guests came to our home and everyone except me was chatting with them. I was following my same old routine – study and hearing their loud conversations from the adjacent room. Suddenly my room’s door was slightly opened with sound, kaki came inside.
She surely came to fetch something from here to that room but as soon as she entered, electricity went off! Not wasting a second i rushed to her by touching her body in darkness, started kissing here and there. I felt she had anticipated this. She did not move. I grabbed her boobs, this time from inside, she whispered, “leave me. Anyone may come.” But i was not that silly boy as before and i said, “it’s dark all over. If someone comes, he/she sees nothing.” I heard her controlled laugh. Yet she said, “your aunt may come.” I was not heaing anything. Her odor of lips and words was making me even more horny! I proceeded for a lip kiss but could not do it.
She might had moved her face to other side.“how does a baby take birth?”, that was the thing i badly wanted to know and asked her. She exclaimed, “you don’t know!” i simply said, “no” her exclamation rose, “you don’t know really!!” “yes kaki. Please tell naa”, i was playing with her nipples by fingers putting my hands inside blouse. Then we noticed someone went through the passage. She removed herself from me and went. I was still in dark and fear. ‘What if someone heard our conversation.. though it’s no wrong to ask such but people here take everything i do as bad. Whatever..’ i cooled down. The next day i found that our conversation was leaked and my aunt made the issue miserable for me to live. Though they did not know what i was doing with kaki, otherwise they might have killed me.
Still i could not understand what might be wrong to ask something which i did not know? I made my mind to fetch the answer in detail from that very woman – kaki. I would know it at any cost.
Feel free to write to me. You are welcome at : storyteller727@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment