CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 9 May 2013

Priya My Friend Girlfriend


Hi to all and this is Terror here and I've been a software engineer for a year. This incident took place when I’m in the third year of my college. Let me describe about my friends. We were a group of 7 boys and 4 girls  from which 2 were Malayalee. We always had fun together in enjoying birthday parties and films etc.
It was our third year when we have to look up for our projects. We planned  to go to Chennai and do our projects there. So we started there has been 2
pairs in our group and they were in love for 8 months. One girl refused to come because she had some problem with the trip and her parents were not allowing. We 10 of them started and here comes the girl. She is Priya and she is 20 whitish color nice figure and round ass sorry for being a lover of my friend anyone will die to fuck her off.
We boarded in a bus and our journey started with chit chats and teases. We boys were seated back and two girls were in front of us and a girl was seated with another passenger once the bus crossed out of the city and the lights were put off and our chats also almost stopped. Some put on their headsets and some felt sleepy. I just took up my mobile and inserted my headset and hearing songs by now I noticed some movement.
It was my friend, he was sliding his hand through the seat gap and he was pressing Priya's boobs. She also pulls up the bed sheet until her neck and enjoying. I was dump struck and my manhood was fully tempered. I enjoyed the show since Priya's seat was pushed back and Rekha's seat is straight. I could see the facial expression of Priya in that dim light too. It was about 2.00 am Mohan was at fast sleep. My mind changed and it asked me to have a chance.
I slightly called Mohan by shaking his shoulders. Since he was little drunk while boarding he is unable to get up. Now I slightly keep my hand on Priya's left shoulder and there is no movement on her and I moved my hand under the blanket and careful that the blanket does not fell off and I pushed my seat forward and I was keeping my head in the front seat and pretend sleeping. Now I lowered my hand towards her hip. It’s hot and soft there and I kept it there for some time and rose towards her side boobs.
Oh it's extremely soft that was my first touch of a woman's boob fully. I just keep my palm covering her small boobs and later I gently squeezed it. Now she slightly shock and covered her with the blanket. I got courage and I pressed it little more. Oh she moans and I love that and squeezed it with force. She was enjoying it. Now she took my hand inside her tops. Its buttons were left open. 
I could handle her boobs with the bra then I found it hard to experience her bare boobs with bra. I pulled the left boob out and I was playing with it. I pinched the nipple. She just moaned and turned back and saw me playing with her. She tapped my hand and adjusted herself. I am frightened and don't know how to face them still I had courage and kept it on her shoulders and she told me kill you remove your hands.
I said please dear nobody knows it. Why are you wasting this time and she told me that he will complain to my friend. I can't control and I get in between the seats and kissed her lips. She was pushing me and I feared whether Rekha will wake up. I pulled her head back towards me and she was moving from her seat towards me and her resistance reduces and i could feel her warm body now.
She said nothing and get to her seat then I inserted my hand again and this time she did nothing but she is crying. I asked her to relax and enjoy. She said these could not be right and should not happen. I consoled her and finally she was silent and I continued. Now the bus is lodged for break and everyone went to toilet and cigarettes. I woke up my friend and asked him to have the other seat which was completely free so that he can sleep well. He also moved in half sleep.
I asked Priya to come back and she said that other friends were still there and she can’t once the bus moved I asked her to come back and she came once the lights were put off. I am in the heaven and I kissed her and she too responded. She was in my control and I squeezed her whole body then I inserted my hand inside her tops to have the breasts and found the bra is missing. 
She is prepared at the break and I was sucking, pressing it until it becomes red and swollen. She can’t cry or moan loud and she said she is leaking. I pulled of the strings of her pant and tied it loosely. I inserted my hand into it felt her cunt it was hot and smooth and wet. She holds my dick which is already out at once she gave my dick a blowjob. She was sucking it smoothly and she proved to be a Malayalee.
I also tried to lick her but I cannot and I cleaned her with my kerchief and licked her and then finger fucked her until she had an orgasm. I also released my load in her mouth and then we both cleaned our dresses and feeling each other’s body for some time at 4.30 she left to and the front seat and then in the morning I could see some blush in her face. She asked me to keep it as a secret then in Chennai and we have been given schedules and we took morning shift and she asked my friend to take noon shift so that he could concentrate on project.
He concentrated well in the project and we also concentrated well in our project. We have tried all the positions in kamasutra book. We both were fully nude in the noon since we will inform the others that we were going out for shopping and movies and we lodged in my brother's room. Now our college days were over and my friend called me today and said she has got a job in Chennai and asked him to afford accommodation for her and I told him that she may stay in my room and I’ll go to my brother's room. He said thanks a lot dear but I should be the one to thank him.

No comments:

Post a Comment