CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 9 May 2013

My First Lesbian Experience in hostel

I too was a hosteller in my graduation days at Delhi as my father was posted in east being in central service. I was a good student & always secured good position in class. My room mate was Kavita. Till our first year I was very innocent & did not know any thing about sex etc. But my friend was in knowledge of these things as she was always in hostel. It so happened on one day that it rained heavily during day time & it continued in the night too. When we returned from our college in the evening to our room, we found it totally wet as Kavita had left her window open & her bed near it was soaking wet like the rest of the room. Fortunately my bed which was on other side near corridor was saved. After having our dinner we came back to our room & thought what to do. Finally we decided to manage on the same cot . After we finished our studies at 10 PM Kavita went to sleep & got in to bed . I too changed in to my nightie & lied next to her. It was the first time we were in the same bed , I was feeling little funny & not able to sleep immediately but Kavita was fast asleep. I don’t know when I fell asleep & had a very erotic dream in which my boobs were being smooched by one of the boy I was friendly. I was really very excited. & suddenly my eyes opened & I found the hand of my room mate Kavita was on one of my boobs , she had lowered the front zip of my nightie & she was holding my left boob in her hand & was massaging it nicely & pinching my nipple. Suddenly I got up & my both boobs were in open & painfully tight & hard. This was the reason of my excitement in my dream& I had a funny feeling in my pussy. I looked at Kavita & she was smiling nicely & her nightie was also open & her boobs ,so white & creamy with red pink nipples , were hard like me. She too got up & smilingly asked me “ dear you were so much enjoying my massage in your sleep, don’t you like it” . I said “ It is wrong one should not indulge in such things before marriage & that too only with husband “ She laughed & said “ which century are you living in dear. Haven’t you ever thought of your innermost desires. You were enjoying so much a little while ago what is wrong if we continue. I have just started with you. Just lie down leave every thing to me. You were so hot while I was touching your boobs & I was about to start sucking them one by one when you woke up. Please let me do it, its been so long for me to make love to other girl since I left my last hostel & parted with my best friend with whom I was in love & used to live like husband wife. We used to take nude bath together, sleep together. Make love in the bed for hours. I was listening & was wondering how could gals can make love to each other ? & I just said it loudly? To this Kavita smiled & said. You just lie down , I will show you how gals can make love gently with care with out being rough like men. She made me lid down & slowly removed my nightie & undressed me fully. I was lying naked , out side it was still raining & lightening flashing now & then in that corridor lights were on & dim light was there for me to see that Kavita got up from the bed & removed her nightie & became fully naked like me. She had a wonderful figure of 36 – 28 –37. very fair skin & light coloured eyes like Ashwarya Rai. She went to her cupboard & took out something from it. & hiding it behind her back came to bed & lied down beside me. She started touching me as if her fingers were made of feathers & from head to my tows she caressed me arousing me to new sensation & desire.. …. If you like my story please write to me I shall post my 2nd part of the story. Malini.

1 comment: