CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 9 May 2013

experience with the Divorced neighbour next door Asha



Hello everyone, I’m Sam 31 yrs old from Delhi. I have been reading this site for the last 5 years and have enjoyed reading the office sex section since then. This is the first time I’m posting my experience after 5 long years of following this site. I’m an average built guy with an average sized tool unlike all the gung-ho claims of sizes. It’s about my experience with the Divorced neighbour next door Asha 3 years ago when I was staying in Gurgaon in a society flat, of course paid for by the company I worked for. She’s 28 and was staying next door with her 65 yrs old mother. She got divorced with her husband as she was not able to bear children and has been staying with her mother. She’s an amazing lady with all the right curves at the right places. I never got to ask what her vital statistics were as I was only interested in the main stuff. I guess she must be around 37-30-38. Her tits and ass were amazingly proportionate. Let’s get to the story now. One evening I came home so dead tired and sweating like hell as the lift was not working and I had to walk up 10 floors. I was swearing and cursing the maintenance guy for not maintaining the lift and making me walk up 10 floors. As soon as I reach my door, Asha came out running through the poor and I could see the panic in her face. When I enquired what the matter was, she said that her mom got a heart attack and she was going to call the doctor. I told her to calm down and get back to her flat as she can’t leave her mother alone and that I’ll call an ambulance for her mother. I also walked in to their flat along with her as I speak over the phone calling for an ambulance. When we reached the hospital, the doctors told her that it was just a heat stroke as she walked in the sun for too long that day. They advised proper rest and that her mother would be fine. We got back home and I went to my flat and took a shower and changed. After about 30 minutes, I heard the door bell ring and Asha was standing at the door looking so gorgeous in her silk sari. She invited me for dinner and I went as I always hate cooking. She served me some cola and we sat down to chat as the food was being cooked. While chatting with her, I couldn’t take my eyes off her bulge (tits) as they were so prominent and standing out. She realised it but just ignored it and kept on chatting away without any brakes. Soon we had dinner and as I was about to go she asked me to stay for some more time as she feels lonely after mother sleeps. I stayed back and we were talking about work and the talk got diverted to politics and in no time started talking about personal life. I told her that I’m single and that I just broke off with my GF a month back. She started teasing me that I must be feeling lonely at night. I got my queue and told her that she’s been divorced for the last one year and her condition must be pathetic. We both started laughing and I just went ahead and kissed her. She just pushed me back and looked at me and asked me why I did it. Told her that we’re both lonely and we can both keep each other company until the other finds someone. She got offended and asked me to leave. I pulled her towards me and started kissing her and fondling her amazing tits. She just couldn’t control herself and gave in and started kissing me back. All this while, her mother’s door was open and we’re in the drawing room. I began to pull off her sari and then her blouse was on the ground. She asked me to stop saying we need to go to her room. I just ignored it and started peeling off all her clothing. In no time she was standing nude in front of me. I got undressed and started fondling her tits and then rubbing her pubes and clit to arouse her. She was already wet like hell and begged me to take her that very moment. But I was not ready to give in to her and asked her to suck me off first. She started to suck as if there’s no tomorrow. I fucked her mouth but she pushed me off as it was gagging her. Then I made her lie on the sofa and fucked her tits for a while. She began to cry and begged me to come in as she couldn’t take it anymore. I pulled her up and made her lie on the floor just outside her mother’s room and began to fuck her hard. She let out stifled moans and I stopped immediately. She asked me why I stopped and I told her that if she lets out another stifled moan, I’m gone. She was in a fix as she wanted it so badly but a bit scared that her mother might wake up. But she continued and started letting out loud moans and sighs. We fucked that way for about 6 minutes and I took it out again. Now I wanted to fuck her in the corridor itself to which she vehemently said no. I pulled her and opened the door and we were outside the in the corridor naked. I made her face the wall and started fucking her hard. The fear of others seeing us made the experience even more pleasurable. She began to moan so loud now and she didn’t care. I kept on fucking her for another 5 minutes or so outside and then I came inside her. But I didn’t let her go in immediately. I made her suck my cock clean and then pressed her tits and then asked her to go inside and clean up. Please do let me know if you liked this post. If you liked it, I’ll post the next story about how we fucked in the staircase early in the morning at 3:00 AM and also how she cried when I fucked her ass. Feel free to send me your

1 comment:

  1. Aren't there any real sex stories here? Not made up fantasies.

    ReplyDelete