CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 9 May 2013

boobs was hanging like mangos.

Hello readers, I used to browse through stories in this site sometimes,majority are pure imagination ,and some seems to be real.I would like to share one of my experience to all which happened to me 2 months back.I am 28 yr old IT professional, stays in b'lore with my sister and family. Its a big villa compound with 3 flats, with large swimming pool and garden on the front side. approximately 100 families stays there. during evenings we can find all genders irrespective of age in these area. My story starts when my sister and family moved to delhi for my bro. in laws project purpose for 3 months. after returning from my office, I used to get bored alone in my flat.one day I sat in a bench near to swimming pool with the pure intention of watching nice wet boobs and pussies. after few minutes one aunty aged approx 55 with her grand son sat near to me.Little child went to play with other kids. I just smiled at her and said Hello to her. She was a widow, a retired employee from one PSU. stays with her son and family.she was very energetic and beautiful lady with nice assets. Very soon we became friends.we used to meet daily at the same place. and became closer and closer. after retirement she was so depressed more over her son and daughter in law is also working, so no body is there to talk to her.Our relationship grew beyond our age we used to talk everything under the sun. about family, friends,relationship,movies, and SEX also. one day I just asked her casually that when she had sex last time. she said 10 years before at the age of 45. after asking few more questions I came to know that at the age of 55 she is still hot and can enjoy sex. But she has not even masturbated for 10 years. My dirty mind started working. next day I invited her to my flat for a coffee. After sometimes I asked to close her eyes for one surprise. she obeyed me. Immediately I undressed myself and moved close to her and smooched her lips.She immediately pushed me back , but I hugged her tightly with my naked body. That really seduced her. she started losing control and leaned back to sofa.i again smooched her lips this time she cooperated well and we had deep smooch then I removed her saree pallu.Her boobs was hanging like mangos.i slowly pressed the both boobs.she closed her eyes and she was breathing heavily. I immediately lifted up her saree from the bottom till her panties. I opened from her panty from one side to see the heaven.My cock started oozing with honey,her pussy wasnt shaved,blackish sweet cunt.It started overflowing with honey.I couldnt able to control myself, I hardly sucked the pussy with full force and drank her pussy honey.That action really made her out,she moaned loudly and hardly by breathing heavily with pleasure,i continued this for approx 2 minutes, her loud moaning sound really turned me on and my cock automatically ejaculated the cum .But I continued sucking her pussy and her urine hole. with in few seconds she lifted her butts by loudly moaning "AAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhh" and discharged few drops of off white color liquid to my mouth. I sucked that juice fully. After that she suddenly pushed me back and got up from the sofa and pulled down her lifted saree. and without uttering any word she left my flat. After that incident I never met her , I also felt bad. But that 10 minutes session is the best one in my life and she also enjoyed that. I dont know how to proceed with her now. I really want her in my bed,but dont know how to express this to her. Expecting some suggestions from the readers. plz send ur suggestions and 

No comments:

Post a Comment