CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 9 May 2013

travelling from salem to Chennai in a night bus


Hi TSS readers. I am Rameshkumar 23 yrs old guy. I would like to share with you one of my experiences I had during my travel. This incident happened about a 3 months back when I went for my week end classes in chennai. I was travelling from salem to Chennai in a night bus. It was a week day and when I reached the bus stand there was an ordinary bus to leave to Chennai. I brought a ticket, got into the bus and occupied a window seat in the middle rows of the bus. Since its already 10 . I went to sleep immediately. I don’t know when the bus started. I woke up some time later it must have been around 12 in the night.

cli

I just looked around and found that the bus was rarely filled. I noticed that a lady was sitting in the seat in front of me and her saree pallu was waving due to the breeze in front of me. (She must be in her later 20s. Not very fair. But with good curves click here to see her photo!!) I closed the window and the pallu settled down. There was a large gap between the seat and bus body. My hand could easily pass through. I put my hand into the front seat. I could touch the ladies hand. It was the touch of the bare skin that exited me. I slowly moved my hand up till I could feel her boobs. I kept my hand close enough that during the shake of the bus her boobs touched my hand. Since there was no reaction for this touching I got a bit bold and slowly held her boobs in my palm. It was a big boob and heavy one as well. I was enjoying squeezing the boobs. . After some time I groped through the same route. This time She obviously was awake but did not protest. I was enjoying groping sex with her. The bus stopped for tea in a motel . I got down from the bus. I did not dare to look at this lady. While boarding the bus I saw there was no one near her. I asked her if I sit next to her since the seat was vacant. She said Yes. Bus started again I waited till the lights went off and this time I was full into the act. I started to feel her boobs and she gave her breast for me to suck. It was heavenly potion. She had lovely long nipple and big breast. I fed on the breasts alternatively. She allowed me not to go further. When I tried she accepted. She was nice I played with her tummy. I moved further and touched her love triangle over pavada. Its already wet. I proceeded further and put my hand inside her pavada. I started feeling her soft hairy legs. I reached her panty. I moved her panty to a side and put my finger inside her hairy pussy. I then finger fucked her pussy for 15 min. She reached her climax. And wet my palm with her juices. I enjoyed this session and will cherish it for life. When the bus reached Chennai. She got down and left without giving any contact no. She Thanked for the lovely experience. Any women in chennai or salem needs for safe and secret sex.

6 comments:

  1. Simple and sexy one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice..I too have similar experience in a bus travel..I would like to share that...

    Im Ramya (Name changed) 26 yrs old,married and having a boy baby.The incident happened just 2days before.My hubby is working in US.Im here in Bangalore with my inlaws and baby.My hubby went to US in Oct 2013 only.
    2 days I travelled with my baby in sleeper bus to Trivandrum.We were waiting in KPN office,the bus was late.A man around 40 yrs was sitting opp to me and continuously looking at me.I was in a tight t-shirt and a long skirt.He was in a shirt and in a dothi.Looking like a village guy.I thought because of my dress he looking at me.Our bus came at 8.30pm.When I was getting into the bus,he came behind me, I stepped in the bus,there was a gap between my hands and my body,he put his hands in between that and touched my right side boob just a fraction of second.I boarded in.mine was one seat before the last seat.2 seats I booked as I have a baby.His seat was 2 seats b4 the last seat.Bus started.He came and sat next to my seat and he started talking to me.
    He asked about my family ,native and about my hubby.Then he came and sat in my seat.he was one corner and I was in one corner of the 6 feet seat.He said that my dress is nice and sexy.I just smiled back,I dont know how to answer.
    My baby cried,I fed him bottle milk.He asked me "why dont you give your milk"
    I said "While travelling I prefer bottle milk "
    He said" Try to give your milk more it will be good for babies" and he was string at my boobs.Hcontinued talking and looking my boobs.This made me hot..
    I had sex with my hubby 1 1/2 yrs before.When I got pregnant he stopped having sex,and now he is in US.I was damn hungry about sex and he made me hot.
    Then he started asking about my personal life.He shared about his personal life.He told that he is a widower.After that I realized he was sitting very close to me,both of our shoulders are touching.it was around 10 o clock.He closed the curtain and sat very close to me.When I moved to the window side baby got up and started crying.This time I decided to feed my milk.I put my baby on my lap and I removed my bra clip and I lifted my t shirt and started feeding with my right boob.He came and sat opp to me,and lifted my t shirt a little more,and he saw my baby sucking the nipples.
    He held my hands tightly while feeding and looking my nipple and my eyes alternatively.I smiled at him.He whispered " Dont give all the milk to your baby"
    I was totally became mad.Baby slept.He inserted both of his hands inside my t shirt and gave a nice hip massage and he moved hands up and pressed my boobs.He asked my age,I told that im 26,he told that heis 45.he told "treat me as your uncle baby".I said "you are not behaving like uncle".He smiled and said "in our language wife calls hubby as uncle".
    Then he told me to lie down on the bed.I did.He came next me and lifted my t shirt and rubbed my tummy and he lifted more and he put his hands on my boobs.He pressed a little.He covered me with blanket and started drinking the milk.Hugged me tightly.I too hugged him.I could feel his tool touching my pvt area.He came to my leg side and started lifting my skirt.He kissed from my toe to my pvt area.He removed my panty.We both covered with blanket,he put his face between my legs and licked.
    Finally I couldnt tolerate,I told him to finish all fore plays.He came on me and fucked me..couldnt do properly....but he did..First he tried inserting from the side..but we couldnt..so we did men on women.
    After that he drink my milk,and I played with his cock till 4pm.Then he got down at his place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add me on ronrox04@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any one need this kind of service please drop me a mail at raj.malee@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sunitha chennai oru night na work mudunju share auto wait pannitu irundhen ngt 10 pm irukum semma malai vera, auto vandhadhu yerinen adhula niraya north indian boys kattada velai seiravanga irundhanga girls yarum illa na gunda coloura irupen en boobs 38 size nipple endha dress potalum munnadi verachu nikkum anniku tight shirt and jeans potrundhen malai eerathula shirt nenanju boobs cleara theeunjudhu autola pasanga en boobsa pathute irundhanga enaku mood vandhruchu oruthan en pakathula irukama ukandhutu hindila edho pesite en thopul kita kai vachan enaku purunjuduchu enna pathi dhan pesaranganu orurhan driverta yedho hindila solla avar speed break potaru andha gap la oruthan en mel sanju en shirta iluthu vitutan appo en boobs rendum veliya rherinjuduchu nan dressa sari panramadhiri en rendu boobsayum veliya eduthu vittutu andha seconde ulla vituten enaku bayam kalandha sugam udane andha pasanga enna odambu muluka thoda aarambichanga na monaginen oruthan en jeansa padhi kalati en pundaya nondinan renduper en boobsa sappinannga odambu muluka kodanjanga driver autova oru katidathula vitaru anga yarum illa ellarum erangi oru irutu edathula enna paduka vachu okka poromnu sonnanga enaku already othu palakam irukanala othukuten driver utpada ellarum othanunnga 15 ucham adainjen apram dress potutu driver enna en stopla eraki vitutaru

    ReplyDelete