CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Friday 10 May 2013

Sex with my Senior by shruthi

Am 24years single 5.7" tall with the 34" boobs, small tummy and bigger thighs and a fair complexion. People will say I have sexual figure. I am working for a private concern and always have high sexual interests but afraid to show it outside as if people will mistake me. This was my 1st sex experience and I could never forget this. I was in a tour to Bangalore officially and I stayed in a hotel for 3days. As it was an official meeting, I will be free after 6 evening. I went for shopping after my meeting over. Suddenly I heard someone calling my name and turned back. It was Dinesh (name changed) who is my senior in my school and we both felt so happy to see after so many years. He was tall, well built ed handsome guy. We both had a basic chat about where working, staying blah blah etc., and left just exchanging the mobile number. The whole night I was thinking about him and I don’t want to waste this tour and him. The next day I decided to make love with him and wored saree wantedely. I called his number after my work is over and asked him whether he can accompany me in buying some goggles and watches as I don’t know any shops @ bangalore. He immediately accepted as he was in a off for work and asked me to stay near my office itself so that he will come and pick me up. After 15 minutes he came and told he will take me to one of his friend's own showroom. He shocked seeing me in Saree (I was wearing saree in low hip)said I look so cool in saree. I was so happy inside but didn’t show and sat on his bike. On the way.. He was talking me so much things and inbetween in made my boobs touch his back like listening to what he say. The shop came and we were concentrating in shopping. I asked him to join the dinner @ the hotel where I stay for giving him a treat for getting me branded goggles and watch @ discounted price. 1st he hesitated and after my compulsion he accepted. In the meantime I noticed him seeing my hip area while talking. This time on the way to hotel.. I got some courage so that I sat very close to him and holded his hip with my had. He asked me wat happened and I told its too dark so am scared. He said ok hold me tightly and laughed. I holded him from back very tightly and he kept silent. We had the dinner @ hotel by the time it was around 10.30 night. Suddenly he got a call from his office and he was in a hurry to leave as he need to check an important mail from office and reply. I asked him to come to my room and check his mail from my laptop if its gonna be urgent. He was so happy and we both went to my room. I made him sit in the bed and gave my laptop and he was very busy in checking the mail. By the time I removed my pallu pin, removed my neck chain with bare neck and sat right side of him him in bed. I loosen my saree and made my naval area visible to him. He completed his work and saw me and gave a jerk seeing slightly opened naval part. I was in a full mood so don’t want to waste anymore time. I got courage and went so close to him made my boobs touch his chest and his hands around my ass by way of checking my mails on the laptop.. I bent little bit so that my pallu will fall slowly so that he will be aroused seeing my cleavage. He was starring my cleavage part which I was seeing from the laptop window.. He didn’t notice me seeing him. I got full courage and bend somemore so that the pallu falled fully. I suddenly covered my boobs acted like it happened without my knowledge and asked him sorry. But still I was sitting very close to him and his hands behind my ass. He looked so disturbed. I asked him why you are not so comfortable. He replied I want to leave now sowme but…. I asked "but??".. He replied "but I cant sowme.. U disturbed me…" That’s it.. I was in a joy.. I replied… "I want you to stay with me dinesh…." saying this I hugged him tightly… he could not able to control anymore… he also hugged me..and kissed near my ears, neck, eyes and finally he kissed me in my lips… wowe… it was for 20minutes we stayed in same position kissing each other… I removed his tshirt.. And kissed his chest and licked…. And pressed his erected dick… outside of his pant… he moaned "sowmee please… I need it badly….." I also moaned… "dinesh please eat me da……"… he immediately removed my saree.. And I am with the low cut blouse and inskirt… he become mad in seeing me like this and made me ly in the bed… slowly he kissed from toes, legs and moved my inskirt till my upper thighs.. Kissed and licked… I was moaning "dinesh goahead da…. Kiss my love lips…" he went mad in hearing this.. Went inside my inskirt and bited my wet pussy with the panty…. I could not control… I was moaning.. "dinesh.. Am cumming da…" uufff… I came… slowly he came above kissed my navel.. Licked..and played with the hole…. His bare chest rubbing all over my body.. And it was awesome… now he kissed in my cleavage and unbutton the blouse.. He pressed my big boobs.. With the black bra… bited my erected nipple… with the bra…. Slowly un hooked my bra too… my boobs jumped out with pleasure and it badly needs a suck… he sucked it like a hungry baby.. Crushed it with his hands.. And also rubbing his dick in my pussy…. He removed his pant and removed my inskirt… we both are nude now…. Hugged madly… my boobs rubbed his chest and his 8" dick.. Rubbing my pussy… now he took both ma boobs together and tried sucking together.. But he cant… he circled his tongue around my nipples and bited it… I moaned madly.. "dinesh…. Fuck meeee da…. I want hardcore……"… he slowly inserted his dick in my pussy…. And fucked me harder… OMG… I am in the extreme pleasure… "sweety… please tear my pussy..da… shake shake.. Harder…" even me shaked from down… he said that he is gonna cum…. And asked me "shall I cum baby???? I said… "cum in ma boobs da…" immediately.. He took his dick out and cummed in ma boobs… I licked the his liquid… so salty… and we kissed… we had few more styles in the same night… which I will share later.

No comments:

Post a Comment