CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 9 May 2013

Oil Massage by Mehnaz

First of I would like to thank all of you for posting so many good stories on this web site and also encouraging me to share my experience with all of you. The incident which I m going to narrate is about eight months old I which I seduced my maid. First of all let me tell you about myself, I am Aamir (Name Changed) 22 years old, I m from Karachi, I have spent all my life in Karachi, I m 6 feet tall, average built, but my COCK is 7 inches long and 4 inches thick. Now a little about my maid her name is Mehnaz, she was from Multan but use to live in Karachi, she is around 24 years old, tan complexion, slim and tall body, nice round boobs, sexy ass, she actually had flesh in all the right place where it should be for a sexy woman. She always uses to carry herself in a proper way. Always neat and clean, hair properly tied back, smelling nice; always dressed in good outfits that nobody could tell that she was a maid unless he or she knew about her. And believe me if you make her wear fitting jeans and fitting T-shirts, she can make a lot of heads turn and a lot of dicks erect. I always love reading how people screwed their maid-servants and it has inspired me a lot. Since I was sixteen, I always use to check out the maid’s boobs and ass, the way they swing them, while walking or when they are cleaning the floors their boobs are popping out of their shirts, or washing clothes when they are all wet. I have even seen them taking bath, or feeding their children. I have even taken some pictures of them from my mobile phone. 

Now to the original story, it had been three months since Mehnaz was working at our place I daily use to watch her cleaning the floors when her boobs were popping or when ever she was drenched after washing clothes, it always use to give a hard on. I always wanted to seduce her but I was afraid that when I will ask her such a thing she might go to my mom and complain about it. So I never dared to ask her about it during those three months. One day I was alone in the house around eleven o’clock she came in my room and started clean the place, I got up and got a view of her beautiful boobs which were popping out of her shirt. As you know almost all the male human beings get an erection when the wake up in the morning, I was going through the same case but erection wasn’t subsiding because of the earlier sight. After I had my breakfast I made a plan to seduce her and here it all started. As per my plan I asked her to give me an oil massage on my head, to which she agreed and I got the bottle of oil and gave it to her. I made her sit on the chair and sat between her legs on the floor. While she was busy massaging my hair, I was feeling a current passing through my body with her touch. After a little while she spilled some on my T-Shirt, and was freaking out that she had ruined my T-Shirt. I kept cool didn’t say anything but she suggested that I should take it off and give it her as soon as possible so the oil isn’t absorbed by the material and stain gets removed (by the way oil was spilled by me because was shaking my head and it was a part of my plan). After the washing of my shirt, she came back I was still sitting there because my head massage wasn’t complete. After resuming she starting massaging my neck then from my neck she came to shoulder from my shoulder she came to my arms from my arms she came to my chest then she started playing with my nipples and boy I really a huge erection but it couldn’t be seen as I sitting and I was in my track pants (but it was hurting me inside my underwear). Suddenly I lost it and kept my head between her legs just touching her crotch. I could literally smell the juices coming out of her love pot (she got aroused). I had my eyes closed and I was enjoying the moment. After about fifteen minute she told me to get up as the massage is completed, when I got up my erection was clearly visible, she was surprised by the size of it, then gave me a naughty smile and ran off to the washroom to wash her hands, I waited outside the washroom for ten minutes but she didn’t came out so I decided to go in, and to my surprise she was sitting at the edge of the tub and rubbing herself (boobs and pussy) over her clothes and didn’t notice that I was present there since her eyes were closed. After watching her for three to four minutes I decided to take my chance this time and I got naked, went near her and started pressing her boobs over her clothes for a minute or two she was enjoying it but when she opened her eyes she was a little scared, she tried getting up and going away but I caught hold of her hand and pulled her near me and place her hand on my COCK and tried giving her a good passionate kiss initially she tried to resist but gave in. after a good long kiss she started asking me different questions like have I ever fucked a girl? What is the size of my COCK? Who was the first girl to take the hotrod inside her? Will she be able to take whole of this COCK inside her? And all these sort of questions. I started answering her questions and also started to take her clothes off, by the time I finished answering her questions she was only standing in bra and panties in front of me. I still remember that sight Mehnaz standing right in front of me in her red lacy bra and matching red lacy panties, initially she was feeling shy but then I gave her a warm hug and then I carried her to my bedroom laid her on the bed. I started kissing her from head to toe, in this process I also took off her bra and panties, what a sight it was her dark brown areola, erect nipples, and clean shave pussy. Then I started sucking her boobs after a while I went to her pussy and ate it out till she came right in my mouth and she was panting like anything but she really enjoyed that. Then I gave her my cock to suck first she was a bit hesitant but she gave it a try and she like it while she was sucking my cock I was asking her different sort of questions like has see seen a cock before? If she has whose it was and how long was it? And has she taken it inside her pussy or not? To my surprise she told me that she is virgin and this is the first cock she has seen. On hearing that I m going to fuck a virgin I got exited and shot my load deep in to her throat and made her drink all my juices. Then we kissed for a while got ready for the main action, I made her lay down on her back and placed a pillow under her ass and kept her legs on my shoulder. Then as soon as I placed my cock on her pussy she closed her eyes. Then I got the head of my cock inside her pussy she was screaming as it was too tight. She told me to remove it but I didn’t I tried calming her down but she wasn’t ready to it more but with force I pushed it further it went in around half it, she was getting restless with pain then with a slight pull I pushed all the way in till I was deep inside her pussy. I stayed there for a while like a minute or two when she stopped crying I started pulling it out then pushing it all the way in gradually pain subsided and she started enjoying it. When I started increasing my speed she started moaning loudly with all the filthy words. That made me more excited I increased my speed more and more. By the time I was about to cum, she already had two orgasms and was heading for the third one then I told her that I m about to shoot she told to me to shoot it inside I obeyed her and shot my load deep inside her pussy. After that we stay in the same position for a while till my erection subsided then I took out my flaccid cock laid next to her, my cock was all covered with her blood. Then she told me about how she felt about the experience she just had. After resting for a little while we got up and went to the wash room to cleanup the mess while having shower we had another session of our lovemaking. And after that she dressed up finished her house chores and left. After that we had many different encounters, she even brought some of her friends to me and I also got a chance to deflower her younger sisters with her help which I will tell you later. She also got me hooked up with some of the hot ladies (teen girl and unsatisfied married women) in my vicinity. There are more stories to follow about the about different encounters of sex in my life. Hope you enjoyed your shag after reading my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment