CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 2 May 2013

Night With My Sister


Hi All,
I was 15 years old, when this happen. I am elder son in my house we stay in 2 bed room house which is In Bangalore. I was in 9th std my father elder brother daughter was got job in police under sports quota. So she came to my house for her training I was normal with out any trouble for my parents till I saw her. The day when I saw her some thing happen to me I was not able to sleep or eat, this continued till I was asked to share my room with her. After that I thaught that this may be happing because of my age then everything was normal until one day I was sleeping she was chaning her clothes to her regular sports track suit I saw her body with only and underware, I asked her to change in bath room. For the she just waved her hand on my head and said it ok its my little brother who is seeing.
This change me completely from boy to an man, means I was only thinking that females will hide there so called assets if any one see them. After seeing my sister in that way I was completely changed from bening a boy to man. I was doing my home work from school in my room and other work in my bathroom. This was regular one day I was sleep in afternoon she came in to room and changed her clothes to nighty and slept next to me, as it was Sunday everyone had gone to my native, I saw her next to me asked about her lunch she reply she is not feeling to eat anything. Then time passed I was not able to sleep slowly I touched her hand there was no reaction from her, slowly I stared to move hands towards her breast there was no reaction she was in deep sleep. I was feeling her breast which was very very soft as cotton started to press little hard there I got her first reaction asking me to stop, I was completely shocked that made me run from bed to another room. I never faced for 2 days this was on. One day my father asked me to go native and give some money to my farm workers I agreed to my shocked my sister was coming with me in car. I was not able to speak to her asked the driver to take us to farm before it is to late. My sister told she wants to shop few thing for her so she asked driver to stop @ near by shop I was thinking what she will shop for one day to my shock he called me in side the shop and asked he carry a big package which I later asked driver to carry, once we came near the car driver asked her where should he keep the bag she replied next to you, I was standing there see every thing and nothing I would do. Later she asked to sit next her I was sitting there with out speaking anything we started to move it will take around 8 hours to reach our farm I was closed my eyes and stared to hear a songs something was holding my hand I saw m y sister holding my hand I asked her what for that she repled she wants to eat she is feeling hungry its was 8 Pm I slept for 3 hours, its was dark no lights on road side so we our driver to stop near any hotel after 30 mins he stop near a hotel we 3 went in side order our dish while eating I asked my driver how long it will take us to reach the farm driver deepu sir it will take another fours to reach if roads her clears or it will take six hours as we havet take another route which 50 Km far from my farm.  We con.. to eat my sister deepu can you buy some thing eat on the way  for that told ok and brought some chips and cakes from hotel. We started @ 8:45 pm it was completely dark driver told us to sleep as it is high wave he can not on the lights for that I told ok. My sister stared asking me why its is so dark today she was holding my hand. Time passed I told sorry for the other day act she was looked it me and told why how forget it. I asked her can sleep now she told ok I slept on lap she started running her hand on my head I asked about her traning things she replied that she wants to slettle down now. Later she woke me and told that she wants to go out I asked driver to stop the car she went with bottle of water she came after 10mins I asked where she went for that she told to nature call means she wanted to take leak, I asked her for that why do you need water she replied to wash for me it was shocking I never wash my dick after taking leak, I mentioned the same to her for that she will tell when time comes. Driver started again and told us that we will reach farm in 1 hrs so I started asking my sister why this continued till we reach our farm. After reaching our farm there was no one @ our farm it was locked so we have to break the lock and enter our farm. After all this dream we manage to get inside the house and later there was no power to to on the lights so we found the bed and slept there driver was in car. Sister started to say that she is afraid some thing will come and bite us so I have to hold her hands and sleep with her we slept but I was not get any sleep beause I slept in car so do my sister she started asking about my school and things, we were holding hand I started to move some thing was touching me very soft that is her breast to my shoulder so I took my right hand from my sister hand kept on my shoulder I was touching her breast. There was no resopense from her so I started to press that still no reaction from her. Then I asked her can we sleep now she never said anything I thauhgt that she might have slept but I was not able to sleep so started to touch her breast slowly with my hands she wearing a t-shirt and jeans shorts . I slowly kept my hand under her t-shirt and started move towards her breast , touched her bear breast felt some thing is good started to press hard she started to move. I stopped and trun other side I was waiting for to sleep to shock she was not there, next I saw her in nighty next to me after 10 mins I was shock what will happen now I was like rock waiting her to sleep but to my shock she called my name asked to apply pain killer gel to legs which I agreed to do while iwas applying she asked to move little above till her stomach I was able to see her under wear which was red later she me to sleep above her which I did. After few mins she asked to wash my hands and then sleep on her I did the same. I was under shock mind state what will happen next I came to her saw she under blanket I slept on the blanket for she told remove the blanket and then sleep on her I did the same I able feel that there was no underwear only hair I was able to feel that on my hand I asked can I touch you breast with out wasting any time  she told to suck it which I did for 1 hour my dick was full mood to fuck her but I was about to ask her she told to do the same near her pussy I was doing the same there she was shouting I thaught I made a mistake I stopped to sucking she to cont.. after five mins for shouting she asked to stop got out from bed. I was sleeping hoping she will come back but she woke me up it was 9 am in morning I asked what happen she repled she will tell in evening. Later in evening was waiting her to tell but she replaied that I am man now. I understood that last night I was out control I was about to ask sorry she told tonight I will be your wife do anything u want to do I will  not any thing. After we were fucking when we had time till she got married. No w she is mother of 2 sex bome shell. send your feed back topradeep.tech82@gmail.com

1 comment: