CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Friday 10 May 2013

My Encounter with Bindu Chechi

Hi, Iam renjith working in delhi.  Let me tell u the story now. I was on leave to kerala and reached ther on 20 jul. it was heavy rain on every day and I couldn’t manage to go any where. I was so bored watching TV also as the england india series has became one sided. Then came the golden moments of my life quiet un expectedly. My mothers elder sisters daughter along with her husband who is working in Dubai came to our home for a casual visit. Her name was Bindu, to describe her she had some looks of actor Geetha but her body features wear much more gorgeous. She was some 5 ft 9 hight with big boobs which bulged sideways and some swinging buts which made me crazy always. She was first married to a govt employ but she was divorced after the birth of her first child as her husband has become addicted to liqr. She was 42 yrs now and was 14 yrs older than me in my child hood she uses to feed me and I spent a lot of time with her and developed a motherly affection with her till her marriage. But after achieving my puberty I even started dreaming about her and used to masturbate . After her first marriage and divorce she was married to her present husband who was much aged than her and she had two children in that marriage also. But after three years of her marriage her husband suffered a side stroke and became paralyzed partially. But he was financially very sound and continued working in Dubai running a shop there. During her visit she told my mother that her husband is going back to dubai on this Friday and she has to drop the elder son to the college in trivandrum on the same day. So she requested my mother to send me along with them on Friday so that she can come back along with me. Mother agreed and I was also getting bored sitting in home for some many days. On Friday morning they came to pick me up in their Scorpio and we started to the hostel first to drop her son. We reached trivandrum by afternoon had lunch and droped him in the hostel. After that we went to the airport his flight was sheduled at 6 pm. But was delayed by 4 hrs. So uncle told us to stay in his relatives home and go in the morning, then he made a cal to his relatives home but the land line was not picked up then he tried his mob no, then only he came to know that they wear on a trip to kKanyakumari, but they told him that we can stay in the house as key is with their neighbor and they will give a call to their neighbor about us. I was a little reluctant at first but when uncle insisted I agreed. After the flights departure we reached the relatives home by 10.30 the neighbor was waiting for us and he handed the key to me and went away after asking some formal qustions. We enterd the home it was a quit laxuorious one with three bed rooms in ground flor and two in first flor. We desided to use two bedrooms in the ground floor. Me and Bindu Chechi went to our respective rooms and came back to dining hall to have our packed dinner. After dinner she told me that she is not feeling sleepy as she slept through out the journy and if I want to go to bed I can. I told her that iam also not feeling sleepy so we started watching TV and chit chating. Then she asked about my wife as she has gone to her home for delivery. Then she stated telling me abot other family matters and her husbands illness about childrens education etc. then again she asked me weather iam feeling sleepy or not, I told her no, Then she asked me weather its because of my wifes absence in a funny mood I also told her that for the last five months iam sleeping alone so its not a big issue. Then our chat had little diverted to her family life, I was always worried that this gorgeous lady had a very dry sexual life and even I thought that she may be having some extra martual affiars also. I just desided to ask her about this but I was also afraied of her reaction. But when I asked her she started looking away and tears rolled down her eyes. I tried to console her then she told me that she didn’t had sex for the last 14 yrs. I just tried to console her saying about fate and all she just bent on my chest and continued weeping. Her large boobs pressing to my chest and I started to have an errection. We didn't brought cloths to change over so she was wearing the same olive green saree and blouse which was giving me a erotic smell of her body smell mixed with deodrent and I was in my full errection. I was quiet sure that if its not stopped now it will be difficult for me to controle my self. So I decided to go to my bed room after saying her good night. As I started to go to my room she switched of the lite in the hall and went to her room but she fell sliping in carpet and I rushed to help her she told me she is ok and I helped her to reach her room the lite in the room was switched off and it was quiet dark inside I was above to switch on the lite she kissed me on my lips and it was a fall out for me. I coudnt controle myself for any more I just droped her to the bed and started kissing her madly then I removed her saree with her help and switched on the bedroom lamp she tried to switch it off but I caught her and controled her. She was wearing a dark green colour pettycoat (pavada in malayalam)under the saree and it was making me mad seeing it her against her milky white body I lifted it till her waist and started licking her vagina over the panty. Then I removed her panty it was giving some erotic aroma of her sweat, I started smelling it she tried to catch hold of it saying “wat r u doing u naughty boy”. I told her that the smell is making me mad and she closed her eyes with shame. Then I started to lick her vagina and with small bites I inserted my toung inside her vagina and with a big shivering she had her first orgasam in years. After fifteen minutes of pussy licking she was again red hot and she removed her blouse and petty coat and she was wearing no bra. Now this matured angel was lying in front of me fully naked. She with a naughty smile asked me u want to lick only the lower part and u don’t like to suck the boobs. I just moved up and first kissed her mouth for some time it was heavenly and then I started sucking her boobs and she moned loudly, I removed my pant and shirt and became fully naked she was in seventh heaven and was moaning “monu, nakkeda… enne kolluu, ayyo eniku vayya” like that. She caught my pennis and started stroking it , I know that any time I wil ejaculate so I climbed over her face and started to fuck her mouth holding her head by my hand . She was giving good cooperation and I came in her mouth in with all my load. She dranked maximum and I kissed her mouth again. And laid side of her continue stroking her vagina with my fingers. After 10 minutes she was tired and above to sleep but I was not satisfied as this opertunity I wont get again and again. I wake her up by kissing and she wake with a smile “ninaku ineem veno, enthoru kothiyad ninte pennu korachu kashtapedunnundakumallo atha aval prasavikan angu avalude veettil poyathu (u want more, not satisfied , u r really a monster that’s y ur wife has gone to her home so early for delivery, she must be struggling with u)”. Now my dick was semi errect and I wanted to make it full so I adopted 69 position and started to lick her vagina again. My dick was fully errect in 10 minutes. Then I climbed down and asked her to came on top of me, With a smile she started climbing over my dick and started riding me she was really havy and gorgious after five minutes of riding I stoped her and asked her to sit over my face like she sits piss. First she hesitated but I forced her to do so, and I started to lick her vagina and asshole she started moan loudly and shivered and came again. And just collapsed by the side of me. Now it was my turn and I just hold her legs over my shoulder and started to fuck her she just moaned softly and after five minutes of rigourus fucking I came in side her and lied over her. I slept their in the same position and when I waked up it was morning and she was in bathroom . I brushed my teeth and knocked the door of bathroom she parted the door a little and I pushed inside and started kissing her again she tried to scold me off but by her actions I know that she was enjoing it. We had one more sex in bathroom and departed to our home. On the way I asked her weather she enjoyd it or not. She told me u have filled my 14 yrs gap in a single night and she will not forget it till her death. She also asked me to keep all these things secret and if I love her never try to call her as it may affect her family life. I promised her that and never called her after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment