CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 9 May 2013

Meera Mam


Hi guys this is my real life experience with my principal when I was in +2. Her name is meera (name changed) wow she is so sexyyyy. She has 2 children and about 36 years of age. She is a bit fat and has so big boobs and asss. There was not even one day on which I didn’t masturbate thinking about her. On assembly days I used to stand behind her and press my cock looking at her sexy ass. One day in school while playing cricket I got hit on my tool. I couldn’t take the pain and I was taken to meera as she was a doctor too. She asked me where I got hit and I was looking down and I knew she understood it. She told me to go and sit in her car and I did. After 10 min she came to the car and sat next to me. On our journey she talked to me in English as she didn’t want her driver to know what we were talking. She asked me whether I was in pain and suddenly touched my cock and started to press it. I was so much surprised with it and she started pressing it harder and I started to feel a bit pain. By this time we reached her house. She told me to get out and we entered her house she took me to her bedroom. She asked me to sit there and went into the bathroom. After sometime she came out wearing only a black bra and panty. I was stunned. She got to me and removed my pants and underwear and my cock was standing with full erection. She started to rub my cock and took into her mouth she started to suck it so hard and I was feeling like I was in heaven. I was so much thrilled and I pressed her bobs after removing her bra while she was sucking. I moaned ‘oh meeeraa my sex queen mmmm’. She told me to fuck her pussy and removed her panties and spread her legs. Wow well cleaned pussy it was well shaved. I took my cock and started to play rock and roll inside her cute pussy. I was about to cum and I told her about it and she said ‘saaaramilleda mone miss ninte kochine peroollaa athu missinu ariyaaam, enikkum varunnundedaa speed koottuuuuuuuu mmmmmmmmmmmm’ I cumed inside her and I could feel her cum too. I played with her boobs for a while it had super black nipples I tried to pull it out with my teeth and she was in pain. After that I fucked her tight ass and her fescues came out when I fucked her and I told her,’mole ninte theettam ente sunniyil patti’ she replied ‘’endaada mone ninakku maminte theettam eduthoode’ then I fucked her hard. It was the best experience of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment