CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Horny Aruna

Hi, my name is Aruna. I was born in Mumbai but moved to London, England when I was 15 years old. I was 18 when this happened. I loved sports. The chance came for me to join the netball squad. The team made up out of mainly Asians, which is comforting. I was surprised I made it, since I do not consider myself that good. True, I have never had trouble-finding people, and my figure is good but not perfect. It took about three days to find out who the bitches were, and who the friendly girls were. Names here have been changed to protect us all.

Our costumes consisted of scanty wisps of nylon, and small shorts, or long dance leotards that hugged our bodies close. You HAD to be in shape, else every little bulge or flabby spot would show. Kim, a white, bitchy blonde-haired person who had originally given me bad advice constantly griped about wearing skimpy costumes just to give the people in the audience a thrill. She kept saying that she would rather fuck a bull than most of the sports fan slobs. It was Nisha, which told me to ignore Kim.

Nisha was very pretty, with a slim figure and legs that were perfect, especially when they extended out from beneath a pair of our purple shorts. Nisha had introduced me to Harpreet and Reena, and we ended up as a foursome whenever we practised or travelled. It was after our first week of practice when Nisha asked me if I wanted to come over to her place for a swim, and some relaxation. It really did sound fun, especially since Harpreet and Reena were both going.

I followed them to Nisha's house, some forty minutes away from the gym. It wasn't much, but it was nice. Nisha had gotten the house after divorcing her husband, which surprised me, since Nisha looked only about 18. In fact she was really 20. Maybe it was her light black/brownish eyes that seemed to sparkle all the time that made her look younger. The house sat on a hillside, she had no real neighbors to speak of, and the pool was large, surrounded by a nice wooden deck. I mentioned to Nisha that I did not have a suit, and asked if I could borrow one. "Suit?" Nisha laughed. "No one required in my pool, unless you're bashful Aruna."

I had never considered skinny-dipping and I stared at Harpreet when she boldly walked out the back door and dropped her clothes, shorts and a blue T-shirt then dove into the pool naked. Reena followed suit, peeling off her spandex racer-back top and showing off her full breasts. She too dove into the water, stark naked. Nisha was pulling her top over her head and I started to do likewise, figuring "when in Rome..." The four of us swam around, splashing each other and generally having fun. Reena crawled out a spread herself out on the deck, letting the warm sun dry her. Nisha and Harpreet raced back and forth, and I just loafed along.

After about thirty minutes we all got out and sat around in Nisha's backyard, stark naked talking about Kim and the other three bitches in our squad. Harpreet produced a couple of joints and we smoked them both, getting a pretty good buzz.

Nisha said we should grab something to drink. We went in, picking up our clothes on the way. I was going to get dressed, but the others dropped their clothes in a heap on a chair inside the door, so I did likewise. I felt a little odd, walking around someone else's house nude, especially with three other girls there. But it was all so easy and free, I went along with it. Reena was telling us about one of the guys she went out with, and the size of his prick. She made him seem like a super-stud, with a monster of a prick and able to fuck all night.

Harpreet kept squirming around on the barstool, making the seat swivel back and forth. Each time she swung around, her large breasts brushed the cold counter top, and I could see how hard her nipples were. I was getting aroused by it too. Then, without any hints or suggestions, Reena made an announcement. "Let's all take a shower." She said with a playful look in her eye. Harpreet and Reena were dashing for the bathroom, and Nisha told me to come along, walking behind them. I followed, unsure of what was about to happen, but I had visions of four naked girls crowding into a shower. As it turned out, Nisha's house had a shower big enough for about eight or ten, with two shower nozzles and controls on opposite walls. Harpreet and Reena were already soaping up, and Nisha climbed right in. I was a little unsure of this, and carefully climbed into the shower. I wanted to rinse the chlorine smell off of me and out of my hair.

Nisha volunteered to wash my long hair and I didn't object. My hair reaches down almost to my waist and I keep it braided most of the time. Pretty soon, I was standing with my head back and Nisha was massaging my scalp. "Shit! Can you take over a minute Reena?" I heard Nisha say, "I've got soap in my eye." Reena began washing the lower part of my hair, telling me that she'd had hers long in high school, but loved it shorter now. I heard Harpreet say she was getting out, and then Nisha said she was going to make some tea. I relaxed and let Reena finish my hair, and then rinse it out. It felt nice to have someone else do the work for a change. "You've got a nice figure." Reena said. "I bet guys go crazy over your tits though." Guys did actually. I have 35C breasts, which are just big enough to be fun, not as big as Reena's 38Ds. Reena kept hers wrapped up in tight spandex so she didn't jiggle too much in front of the fans. After rinsing, Reena said she was getting out too, and I soaped up and rinsed off quickly.

I stepped out and used a towel that Nisha had left and then headed out of the bathroom. Hands grabbed my arms and I was scooped up and carried towards the back of the house. "Hey! What's going on? What're you doing?" I yelled, struggling but not too hard. I was dumped onto the bed, and Reena sat on my legs, tickling me, while Harpreet and Nisha began tying my hands to the headboard. I was laughing and struggling, and a little bit goofy from the joints. I didn't notice anything really weird until I realised both my legs were also tied up, to the bottom bedposts. Nisha picked up a bowl of fruit, and fed me a strawberry. It was cold, and sweet, so I ate it.

I figured this was some sort of "rite" that they were doing to me, so I didn't resist. Nisha sat next to me on the bed, as naked as I, feeding me orange slices, apple pieces, strawberries, grapes and the like. "Hmmm, now this might be interesting." She said, picking up a banana. I giggled, then laughed at the age-old idea of special uses for a banana. I watched as Nisha peeled it. She looked down to me, playfully. "How far down do you think you can take it?" She asked. "Hmm," I said, giggling too, "Eight inches!" That was the size of my last boyfriend and I'd taken him all the way. Nisha fed the banana too me and I arched back letting it slide into my throat. She pressed it deep, and then withdrew it.

I gagged a little, but not much. Reena showed up with a tape measure and ran it from Nisha's finger to the end. "Jeeez, pretty good." Reena said. "Nine and three-eighths of an inch." "Really?" I said. "I'll bet you're a pretty good cock sucker." Reena said, leaning over. "Among other things." I said, giggling. "Watch this!" Harpreet said, taking the banana from Nisha. I raised my head and watched Harpreet take the long banana into her mouth, and surround the end with her lips, then push it back out. She sucked it in, then closed her lips again, and then pushed it back out. I was amazed at the sight of it, and I felt both envious and aroused thinking about her ability. "That's a ten inch banana too." Reena said. "Try this." Nisha said, reaching into a drawer and tossing Harpreet a very long dildo. "It's fourteen inches long." Harpreet arched her head back like a sword swallower, and we watched most of it disappear. All but one or two inches which she held on to with her fingers.

She pulled it out, and bowed. "Gawd, girl!" Nisha said, "You're incredible." "I have other talents too you know." Harpreet smiled. I had been aware of being aroused, but now I realised that Reena was drawing circles on my right breast with her fingers. I was about to say something to her, when Harpreet interrupted, without saying a word. Harpreet stuck her tongue out, and held it out a full five inches from her lips! It was the most incredibly long tongue I'd ever seen, still is! She flicked it up and down, and around, then pulled it back into her mouth and smiled. "Ohhh Jeeez-us!" Nisha said, "You'd better show us how that works." "Glad to." Harpreet said. Harpreet crawled up onto the bed between my legs, and I shifted a little bit, uncomfortable with her closeness, and frightened by my own arousal to her oral abilities. Harpreet bent down towards my pussy. "No. Harpreet, no!" I pleaded. She stopped, far enough away from my pussy, or so I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment