CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Friday 10 May 2013

Encounter With Facebook Friend In Bangalore



About me 25yrs, athletic built from a highly reputed engineering college and working in an MNC in Bangalore with a fat salary. Hangover of break with ex-gf, and heaviness of living with limited female friends in college the lightness of being in Bangalore added on to look for a companion as well as much more. And added worst part was all the female school friends getting married. Anyway hunt began and facebook definitiely was one of the means. After repeatedly trying to meet somebody new and good and more importantly residing in close proximity. Finally I was able befriend this young lady by Anushka, a Bengali who was an final yr engineering student studying nearby kormangala. After a few chats on fb we finally moved to phone number exchange and started on voice conversation. Similarity amongst us was the bitterness of breaking up with ex-love and trying to move on started the stepping stones. Finally my request for cup of coffee was accepted and we were all set for the first date on a chilly evening.

We decided meet at a junction around 7pm and then on go for coffee or dinner. I reached and waited for few mins for her to arrive. After she arrived I noticed she’s a little short but very cute with white top n black jeans. She knew I love black & white, and I knew she loves chocolates and I did get one. Though we have had long chats on phone but looking at each other eye to eye is always either fascinating or a shock. As she hopped on to my bike and held on to my hips, a low voltage electric current passed. I knew I’m gone be happy. She wanted to enjoy the bike ride and the cool breeze so we drove over kormangla, mg road n surrounding area and finally settled down at for sizzlers in koramangla. It wasn’t too hard for me all the way since she was talkative and kept sharing things. After a good date we bid good bye n went home.

Our next date was on valentine’s day. Though we weren’t into love we just wanted to spend the evening and enjoy each other’s company. Though she has had alcohol a few times and off lately started smoking cos of her ex-bf, I decided to take her to a very nice pub in kormangala. She was not very rich for the pub culture so first visit did fascinate her and drinks added on, it was a perfect evening. Finally we bid goodnight by a hug and a kiss on her cheek. So we kept meeting often for dinner drinks movie etc. She was a cigarette and tea addict. Even in late nights I used to travel 7kms pick her up go to BTM just for an elaichi/ginger tea. She used to love that. We did this regularly for few weeks.

Whenever we used to go to pubs or even during bike rides our hands used to play on each other’s body. Though not very intimately but it used to. After little beer in one of the pubs we were on walk on the streets. The essence of alcohol and the cool breeze n a close companion I hugged n kissed her on her lips. She did not stop and enjoyed for few seconds. It was a little embarrassing but it was wonderful feeling. Bid bye to her that night. She was a little confused as to proceed or not, cos she hadn’t had much physical intimacy with her ex-bf and I was just a companion. For me it was just like friends with benefits. We were atleast close enough to discuss these things. During further dates late in the night while dropping her back home and after ensuring that none of her neighbors were looking we used kiss goodnight.

After my repeated invites one day she finally agreed to come to my apartment for drinks. The plan was for drinks n dinner at apartment n then I drop her back home. In the last moment she wanted to bring one of her friend along too. I was taken aback but did not want to disappoint her so agreed. I had got enough vodka, snacks kurkure n stuff and was all set. After initial drinks and her dance steps it was not long that she got drunk and went mad. The other state of madness was remembering moments with ex and in tears. Though our kisses and physical intimacy was in limits due to her friend’s presence, but tears in her eyes took me back. We both slept together fondling each other with clothes on and the girl partially drunk slept on the next bed.

Though a part of me felt that I should not take anymore advantage of her because heaviness of hurting somebody is too painful. But it was too late since she was already into me. She regularly kept coming to my flat and we used to kiss n fondle. I did not want to force for anything because I knew it’s wrong and wouldn’t be a great feeling. I started visiting places like bannerghatta national park, isckon temple n of course movies. Firstly we both were good companions.

One of the day after going out we came to my place for little beer n food. Regularly in between we used to smooch passionately. At one instance I totally went over her laid down on the bed and was kissing her hard. She was responding too. My hand slowly moved towards her breasts n pressing them over her salwar, which she was trying to resist. Slowly hands moved down her belly and over her ass n pussy. She was trying to resist because of which I stopped. At the same softly in sweet voice and twinkle in her eye she used to say, “Kya ho gaya hai tumhe”. I knew she was loving the action but the reason I stopped was because I respected her dignity, I wanted her to be mentally ready for whatever it was. Again after that we just smooched n kissed on couch chair etc. Finally when we planned to wind up and I decided to get ready n go to office, she gave up and wanted me with her on bed. Was on her with kissing so briskly biting each other’s lips, teeth n tongue we both were in a different world.

Slowly hands moved over her body and kissing her boobs n nipples over her dress. Then pulled up her salwar a little so that I could kiss her navel. She used to twistle while I kissed her navel. After couple of mins of fondling her pussy and ass I pulled down her red trousers. Those milky white thighs and cute black panties was heavenly. After kissing and running my tongue from her foot until her panties I pulled it down. To my surprise it was clean shaved. So she was expecting it. Next moment her salwar and black bra was off. It wasn’t too long before she got me naked too. She loved my hairy chest and sucked my nipples. Before she could go further down I started kissing all over her body. The best part was when I tried to lick her underarms she get so aroused and used to twistle like a fish out of the pond. I loved kissing her underarms, it used to make her mad. Slowly moved down and fingered her pussy and licked it.

Though she had told me that she had physical intimacy with her ex but she was still a virgin. After a little play around with her pussy I got condoms from the cupboard and told her to suck my dick. Though she did not like the idea but due to my force she started, oh my what a feeling that was. Her small mouth wasn’t able to take my thick fat cock and very soon she gave up. With condoms on and me on her started thumping her. After initial adjustments slowly it slid down and she was literally screaming. I was in no mood and after a couple more insertions I knew she wanted more n more.

Slowly her blood oozed out too. After a few mins of me on her, she came on to me. She used slid up and land down, huh wat a pain and pleasure was immense. Next we moved on to doogy style. This was the best and we both love this. I screem her ass with my saliva and slap it too. With both pain and pleasure she loved it. Finally I cum in the condom washed myself and we both were so tired that we slept naked under the blanked for few hours. After we woke up she was literally unable to walk, I had pain in legs but was bearable. Ordered food at home, we ate and I dropped her home.

After this we used to regularly meet at our place and lots of time she used to stay at my place. I liked her too. After she finished her graduation she moved to a different city for her further studies. We had many interesting encounters will write it in a different thread

No comments:

Post a Comment