CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Sunday 5 May 2013

.AAAAAaaaaahhhh…..


Hey guys, My name is Karan and I am a regular visitor if this site. I m 5’9’’ lean build …average looking guy. The story I m going to narrate happened with me about 6 months before.. any girls interested to mingle with me after reading the incident can reply me or mail me.
So now without wasting any time coming back to the story. This all happened when I was in 2nd year of my graduation. I am pursuing my graduation from Delhi. I wanted to do MBA in post graduation so I decided to join a coaching center in Delhi itself..
I used to go there on weekends. The initial days were okay as I was aspirant to clear for MBA test and was much focused before the day a girl named Vartika joined my batch..i actually was busy in doing my stuff I did not even notice that she was new in my batch..a week passed by and the classes continued on another weekend and I noticed her because I used to be at the center about 5-10 minutes early..to tell you people the girl had a great pair of Ass. And to tell you I m an ass freak..i m an ass demanding guy.. I m totally into ass stuff and from the moment I checked out her ass I was in love with her at first sight.
She was not the most beautiful girl I ever met she was average in her looks looked kind of geeky with her spectacles .but people she became the girl I used started having a crush on. I tried to talk to her but never got lucky. Until the last month of the finishing of our batch. I gathered some guts to talk to her and made some preparations on what to talk and how to talk..but missed my chance in class.
So I tried to catch her on the way to metro station..metro station was about a 100 meters distance from the coaching center. So I followed her ..she was walking with a friend of hers. I said hey excuse me, can I borrow a minute of yours. She looked at me in a strange manner as if I was some kinda alien from another planet and then replied yes..i gathered all my guts and said can we go out for a coffee or something or whatever you , in the most dramatic style..she had no expression on her face and was like WTF..we hardly had a talk ever..
I said that’s why I wanted to have a word with you..she said whats that you cant talk in here and want to offer a coffee.. I said I just wanted you as a company and trust me I m not bad either.. she was still not convinced..I became totally straight forward and said “look I think I have a crush on you and just wanted to give it a chance so please can you for once come out with me”
I felt as if this straight forward confession worked and she said ok I will think about it…I said ok u can , If you are not comfortable coming today we can meet tomorrow. I m not demanding your phone number just meet me at raja garnden station tomorrow at 1 pm..i will be waiting for you there. She said ok and we left..
That night I was unable to sleep thinking about what will I talk tomorrow. And stuff. Lukily the day came..i carried out my regular work and started getting ready for the so called DATE. I reached there 5 minutes earlier as I before told I was always punctual..i waited there for about 15 minutes and to my surprise I actually saw here coming out of the metro..That day she was wearing a slim fit jeans and a sphegity top..looked realty lovely and had a sexy appeal in her dressing..moreover why would she not be sexy she had an ass to die for..
We met held hands to greet and her first question was “kya scene hai” what was the plan.. I said lets see what it can be upto and we went to the nearby mall…i took her to a lounge bar come restaurant which had a dim ambiance with candle lights and great music to make all the emotions alive..we grabbed out seats and had some normal chit chats..i asked her about studies and formal talks..i was being a gentle man..then I asked her is she committed ..
She said if she would have been then she would not have been sitting here with me for a lunch date..then I asked her how she felt about me..she gave me a smile and said u r not as bad as I thought..then we started having some drinks and lunch and I made her lunch till cramps in her stomach..the date was wonderful. She gave me her number and took mine. I was on cloud 9 .. after having lunch we just spent some mote time there and left..after that date we started meeting on daily basis ..we used to talk on phone for hours ..i remember I used to see the sun rising out of my window while talking to her all night. I think she was falling in love with my talks and enjoyed my company…
Once we went to a mall which .. we were just chatting and window shopping..we saw A haunted house kinda place..she demanded me to go there.. I agreed.. I bought the tickets and went in there..to my surprise the haunted house was mechanically functional and had no person inside it..the ambiance was bit scary but the effects were kind of joke to me.
But she being a girl was sensitive and got afraid of every prop that came to scare us. I told her to be in front and I hugged her from back and told here that I m with here..dont be afraid..i wrapped her around her waist..she had a very soft and milky skin..she was feeling scared while I was getting erection in my pants feeling her..i was trying to take my hands up and feel her spongy melons while she was indulged in getting scared..or one or two times I was able to feel those spongy globes.. The ride was over we were out and I had an erection in my undies..nothing more happened that day.. we spent our day in loving chats and the we went back home for the day.
When I used to get bored I used to surf shopping sites on net and used to look for different women wear. I liked a one piece dress and ordered it to present it to Vartika. Till the time our daily routine of meeting and hanging out continued.. we were in love ….
The dress I ordered arrived in 3 days. I wanted to gift her that dress on some special occasion but I was very impatient and wanted to see her in that dress asap. To my luck two days after when we met she told me that her mother was going to his father-in-laws and as his father gows out for the job she would be totally alone at the house..so what if I joined here for a company . I said yess and why not..
My mind started making clouds for the day..and that would be the first time we would be alone all together. I also decided to gift her the one piece that I ordered for her the same day we will met at her house..i packed it and waited for the next day.
The day arrived I woke up early ..did all my daily affairs and got ready and wore a special burbery perfume. I know girls like the macho fragrance of boys..i took the gift and got away for her home..as I reached her home .i called her and asked her to open the door as I was outside.. she came out..as I had thought she would be dressed up in a perfect manner for me it was nothing like that..she was dressed in simple red short and a white t shirt..but still looked so cute and pretty..her soft spongy boobies were very inviting..as she called me in and closed the door I made a focus on he ass..OMG..it was soooo curvy and the way it was looking I tell you I almost lost my control but tried to be a gentleman and totally controlled..
She took me directly to her bed room and I comfortably sat on her bed with her..i made a compliment to her that she was looking gorgeous and I was dumbstruck for a moment..she blushed..we started continuing our love talks and I held her hand.. suddenly I gave her the present ..she liked It and gave me a tight hug and a tight kiss on my cheeks..i demanded that I wanted to see her wear this..what if she wears it for me..she said ok..and went in the dressing room..i dint knew what took her so long to get in that dress..
But when she came out I was dumbstruck to see her..the one piece dress fitted her as if was made for her..that dress really enhanced her beauty and her assets..when she gave me a spin showing the fitting of her dress I was getting out of control seeing that cute juicy spongy ass of her and how beautiful it was looking in that on piece of cloth.. I knew in my mind that if I did not loose my virginity that day Its nothing to enjoy.
I was determined in my mind that I wanted to grab that piece of sponge and the holes inside…I held her hand and drew her on me…she was on me on the bed..i was getting mad for her and I started kissing her ..she was ok with the kissings on her body..then suddenly I herd her face and looked in her eyes and brought her closer to my my lips..i gave a lip kiss to her and suddenly we started smooching..her lips were as sweet as she was. She was a good kisser and did not break the kiss till about 7 minutes..
I was rubbing my hands on her back…slowwwwwly sloowwllyy I started to make way inside her one piece and started feeling her legs..slowllyy slowly I was at her thighs…her thighs were as soft as cream. We were still kissing each other and I was fondling through her dress.. slowly I came on top her and started kissing her neck . she was responding in a very vibrant manner to my touches.. I kept on kissing her body and was searching for the hidden mysteries inside her dress..
I kept my hands on her thighs and gave subtle squeeze…she started pinching her nails in my back I knew she was getting turned on and heated up..and when the girl gets heated up it’s the time to strike..i inserted my hand deep inside her dress close to her inner thighs and there she stopped me and said please its too early for all this..but I was not to stop and I said let it go with the movement started kissing her madly and fondling and squeezing her thighs..she was in 7th heaven for that time..i made her to sit and gave a bite on her neck meanwhile undid her dress arms I she was now in her bra and dress till her waist..she was wearing transparent plastic bra..maybe in order to change that bra she took more time in dressing before..
To tell you she had beautiful creamy white boobs about 32C in size and as soft as rassgullas..and when we talk about rasgullas we want to squeeze their ras and have them in our mouths. And that was what I was going to do. I kissed on her cleavage and expertly undid her bra from the back..the bra got loosened and hung on her boobs. She was blushing and her cheeks turned red. I slowly held her hands up in the air and removed the bra straps. My god that was a scene to describe.
My girl was half nude in front of me stunningly beautiful with pink nipples. I wasted no time and cupped her boobs..as I imagined they were more soft than panner. I kept on squeezing them and made her to lie down on the bed..she was just moaning and enjoying the squeezes .her nipples were inviting me for a suck and in no time I was graciously sucking on her nipples like a hungry kid . I pressed her left nipple with my lip and liked meanwhile pinched another with fingers. I thought she wanted more so I again started the journey inside her dress and kept rubbing her thighs till her panties..i actually wanted more and my buddy inside my jeans was bursting to get free .
Till time her dress was whole up til her waist and I could clearly see the light pink coloured panties with wet spot on them..i know she was wet and was wanting much more.. while caressing her thighs I moved my fingers on the wet pussy area. I could feel the warmth and meetiness of her pussy.i gathered my courage and slid my hand inside her panties from side to feel her pussy…her pussy was warm inside and slimely wet. As I slid my fingers on the pussy line she moaned..AAAAAaaaaahhhh…..and I knew she was inviting me for more pleasure.
I kept sucking on her boobs and simultaneously moved my finger on her pussy line…I came down from her boobs to her navel and started licking inside her navel..everything I was doing was thoroughly enjoyed by me and by her. Now I wanted to take it to another level..i slowly slid the one piece left on her body downwards and gradually removed the pantines taking no time.. my girl was totally NAKED in front of me..i was the guy to see my girl naked in front of me possessing great boobs and sweet pussy.
I held her legs and gave them a spread..she had a baby pussy guys..as if just one line between her legs. I started rubbing her slightly swollen pussy with my fingers and kept looking in her eyes.. she was making wierd faces and seemed in immense pleasure..i could no longer control my urge to see my love , the bare ass…I turned her and there it was.
Two inviting humps calling me to juggle them ..i was wonder-struck after seeing that ass of hers as I had imagined it was ma marvel. I kept looking at it and praising her jeans for giving that kinda ass..i slowly kept my hand on her right ass cheek and she shaid “ye kya kar rahe ho” I said.. “baby ab mujhe mat rokna mai ruk nahi payunga” and a gave her ass a gentle squeeze..i lay besides her and started licking in her ears and slowly squeezing her ass. My rhythm and pressure on her ass increased and I was squeezing my girls ass very desperately..i wanted to see what she had in between her ass.. was the hole as good as her pussy..
I went back near her legs and parted her bums. And saw a small and cute hole like a doorway to some dreamland..i just wanted it ..i undid my pants and underwear then and there and took my cock and sandwitched it between her ass..i dint wanted to insert it inside..i did not wanted to pop her cherry.. I just wanted to fell her..
I started giving gentle thrusts and my cock started massaging her pussy..she was moaning aaaaaaaahhhhh ahhhhhhaahhhhaaahhhh……and her moaning was wanting me to cum hard…it did not took me more time to bring out my orgasm and I spilled my cum inside her ass cheeks…I layed there for about 3 minutes enjoying the heavenly feeling…I got up and told her to wash herself till I laid there on her bed ..This was it for the day…I will continue my experience for the next 2 days in my next story..do comment and like the story..

No comments:

Post a Comment